Shmexy Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuppyTehCat's Moderator application

Go down

Am I a good Moderator?

GuppyTehCat's Moderator application I_vote_lcap100%GuppyTehCat's Moderator application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
GuppyTehCat's Moderator application I_vote_lcap0%GuppyTehCat's Moderator application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GuppyTehCat's Moderator application I_vote_lcap0%GuppyTehCat's Moderator application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

GuppyTehCat's Moderator application Empty GuppyTehCat's Moderator application

Post by GuppyTehCat Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:45 pm

In game name:[ﻛнʍεxყ] GuppyTehCat

Current rank:Already a mod but wanted to provide this information

Any past experience?: No experience before this server but I did participate and learn the basics while the server was being created and upgraded.

Willing to offer: A mature moderator that plays casually for fun but will help create a stable community to exclude any toxic players.

Information about yourself: I'm a rather casual guy, very impatient if I do say so myself. I'm a bit older than most of the staff so I think my age can help with my moderating. I'm pretty chill, and I do like playing whenever someone else is online so I hope to hang out and get better at being part of the staff.
College student with a nursing major, so if I'm not online I'm probably studying because college is hard.
GuppyTehCat
GuppyTehCat

Back to top Go down