Shmexy Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citrin5's App for Moderator

2 posters

Go down

Citrin5's App for Moderator Empty Citrin5's App for Moderator

Post by Citrin5 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 pm

In game name: Citrin5

Current rank: VIP+

Any past experience?: no

Willing to offer: Time as well as consistent flow of data, and ideas to keep one of the few best ttt servers out there from being taken over by the plague of stagnation, and from becoming overrun with those who only seek to deface and disrespect others.

Information about yourself: Being well-known among much of the current staff, and my ability to work efficiently with new comers, and ability to act just and without prejudice, and trustworthiness, as well as knowledgeable mindset being one of the top of my class and named a Scholar among the Advanced Placement students can provide mature and educated opinions and make proper adjustments to things and those who need it most.

Citrin5

Back to top Go down

Citrin5's App for Moderator Empty Re: Citrin5's App for Moderator

Post by Rage Gamer Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:10 pm

You are a very active player and a good friend of mine, though there are very rare occurrences where a player will be permitted to skip a rank of staff. I have not decided whether or not to permit this, but if it turns out that I do, congratulations. If not, sorry.

Pie
Rage Gamer
Rage Gamer
Owner
Owner

https://shmexygamingservers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down